Saturday, March 14, 2009

Skiin' and Sappin'

You got to go where you want to go, do what you want to do,
With whoever you want to do it with...

It's never quite as simple as the Mamas and the Papas made it out to be.

I went to Windham Mountain to ski with Rick & Gwen. 
Thought by mid-March the rates would be down...NOT. $65!!  
Thought weekenders would be home tending to daffodils or whatever...NOT. Crowded!! 
Thought taking the orthotics out of my boots was relatively simple...NOT.  Struggle!!

Where I wanted to be was skiing...or so I thought.  Apparently I want to ski midweek, and Saturday is definitely  NOT. 

So...2 runs...orthotics out...home...orthotics in boots used for sapping...

Sometimes You got to go where you HAVE to go, do what you HAVE to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment