Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time...

If I could put time in a bottle, The first thing that I'd like to do...

Actually there are times I wish I could bottle time...save precious moments, extend precious moments and even spend unwise moments better. The song is actually melancholy, and the idea makes one think.  Jim Croce's Time In A Bottle.  Look it up, read or listen to it. Did he have a clue how short his time was to be?

Maybe I can't put time in a bottle, but I can put it on my wrist once again. UPS delivered my new watch and it arrived in an impressive box.  Wonder how much that added to the cost?!  The band has a foolproof closing device...maybe this one will be around for a good, long time.

So I'm back in business...telling time, gaugingItalic time, and spending time.  Wisely, I hope.

But there never seems to be enough time
                To do the things you want to do 
                                      Once you find them...          

 



No comments:

Post a Comment